MEETING TOPIC: How to Buy Pre-Foreclosures +++ Lee Perkins, our long-time attorney, will discuss the new closing docs we’ll all be forced to use.
MEETING TIME: Thursday, July 9, 2015, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
VIDEO ABOUT MEETING:
PRE-foreclosure Video: https://youtu.be/MTjquoz_g9c
Lee Perkins – new closing docs video: https://youtu.be/DUQI6_zYSV8
MEETING LOCATION: We meet at the beautiful Hilton Garden Inn in Cartersville, Georgia, at Exit #288 (Main Street) off I-75. To see the map, go here: http://mapq.st/w3fCHT
WHAT IS JULY’S MEETING ABOUT?
At July’s meeting, we’ll discuss two topics 1) How to buy houses PRE-foreclosure, 2) Lee Perkins, our long-time real estate attorney, will talk about the new – and much more complicated – closing documents we’ll soon be forced to use.
- How to buy a property that’s advertised for foreclosure BEFORE it’s auctioned on the courthouse steps
- Why buying pre-foreclosure is often better than buying on the courthouse steps.
- How to make sense out of the legal ads
- How to transfer the legal ad info onto our Foreclosure Sheet (NOTE: Everyone attending will get a free copy of our Foreclosure Sheet.)
- How to put together your foreclosure book
- How to map out foreclosure properties
- Where to stand after knocking on the homeowner’s door
- What to say at the homeowner’s door
- What to ask at the homeowner’s kitchen table
- How to close a deal in less than 10 days
- Why the HUD-1 is going away?
- What closing documents are taking the place of the HUD-1?
- Will closings get easier or harder?
- Will closings take longer or shorter to close?
This will be an information packed meeting! And remember, North Georgia REIA is coming to a close with the end of December’s meeting. Between now and then, show up and get your real estate investing questions answered!
North Georgia REIA is passionate about your financial freedom. We want you to live your best life! We will NEVER waste your valuable time with fluff-filled, click-the-easy-button, get-rich-quick meetings. That’s a promise!
Remember: A good number of us meet at the Hilton Garden Inn around 5:30 to have supper before the meeting. The what’s-happening-now dinner conversation is always enlightening…and it’s a great way to network with other like-minded capitalist!
This will be a great evening. We look forward to seeing your smiling face. Please bring family and friends. And remember: We LOVE questions and input – questions and input make us all better, smarter, wiser real estate investors!
Bill and Kim Cook
COST: $10/person (kids under 18 cruise in for free).
GUARANTEE: All of our REIA meetings and seminars come with a 100% no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee. If, for any reason, you do not think our meeting or seminar was worth your valuable time, we will gladly refund all of your money with a smile and no questions asked.