MEETING TOPIC: Dorsie Boddiford Presents: Flip For Your Future!
MEETING TIME: Thursday, May 14, 2015, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
VIDEO ABOUT MEETING:https://youtu.be/bH81ktH3G7c
MEETING LOCATION: We meet at the beautiful Hilton Garden Inn in Cartersville, Georgia, at Exit #288 (Main Street) off I-75. To see the map, go here: http://mapq.st/w3fCHT
WHAT IS MAY’S MEETING ABOUT?
Dorsie Boddiford is completing her fourth year of real estate investing. Without a doubt, the girl is a Rock Star! In addition to doing over 50 deals, she also regularly loans and partners with other investors on deals!
This month Dorsie will discuss why an investor should flip – and whether an investor should only flip. She’ll also answer the question: What does flipping have to do with attaining financial freedom?
Here’s an overview of the flipping questions Dorsie will answer:
- How do you find flips?
- How do you fund flips?
- How do you structure flips?
- Who do you need on your flipping team?
- What exit strategies can you use when flipping?
Then comes the good part. Dorsie will show you three of her flip deals!
- You’ll see the first rehab flip she ever did. When you’re new to real estate investing, there are lots of lessons to learn. By the way, Dorsie bought this property at the foreclosure auction.
- The second flip you’ll see was done after Dorsie had gained a good bit of real –world experience. This is a great case study about how to do it right – and make a BIG profit to boot! Oh, and Dorsie found this deal while door-knocking.
- The third flip is a deal that Dorsie is doing right now – and it will actually be a DOUBLE FLIP! (Greg Louganis has nothing on Dorsie!) And here’s the best part: She is partnered with Joe English on this deal. Talk about a Win-Win!
One of the best ways to learn about real estate investing is by hanging out with experienced investors like Dorsie Boddiford!
North Georgia REIA is passionate about your financial freedom. We want you to live your best life! We will NEVER waste your valuable time with fluff-filled, click-the-easy-button, get-rich-quick meetings. That’s a promise!
Remember: A good number of us meet at the Hilton Garden Inn around 5:30 to have supper before the meeting. The what’s-happening-now dinner conversation is always enlightening…and it’s a great way to network with other like-minded capitalist!
This will be a great evening. We look forward to seeing your smiling face. Please bring family and friends. And remember: We LOVE questions and input – questions and input make us all better, smarter, wiser real estate investors!
Bill and Kim Cook
COST: $10/person (kids under 18 cruise in for free).
GUARANTEE: All of our REIA meetings and seminars come with a 100% no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee. If, for any reason, you do not think our meeting or seminar was worth your valuable time, we will gladly refund all of your money with a smile and no questions asked.