MEETING TOPIC: How to Buy Foreclosures and Pre-Foreclosures
MEETING TIME: Thursday, April 9, 2015, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
VIDEO ABOUT MEETING:https://youtu.be/4E4M4cZJW4A
MEETING LOCATION: We meet at the beautiful Hilton Garden Inn in Cartersville, Georgia, at Exit #288 (Main Street) off I-75. To see the map, go here: http://mapq.st/w3fCHT
WHAT IS APRIL’S MEETING ABOUT?
You’ve seen the foreclosure ads that run in the newspaper. If you’re like most folks, you wonder what in the heck all that legal jargon means. You may also speculate about the steps you need to follow in order to go from reading a legal notice to being the high bidder on the courthouse steps at the foreclosure auction.
At April’s meeting, we’ll pull all the mystery away. We’ll answer the question: How do you buy foreclosures and pre-foreclosures?
Here are a few of the questions we’ll answer:
- When and where do you first learn which properties will be sold at the monthly foreclosure auction?
- How does a foreclosure auction work?
- What should you do before you bid on a foreclosure property?
- How do you buy a property at the foreclosure auction?
- Where do you get the money to buy a foreclosure?
- If you are the high bidder, what do you do next?
- If someone is facing foreclosure, what do you say when you knock on his door?
- Is there money to be made buying foreclosures and pre-foreclosures?
- Why is it better to buy a property pre-foreclosure instead of at the foreclosure auction?
Is there BIG money to be made buying foreclosures? We’ll show you a $220,000 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath home we bought in Planters Subdivision for $14,298. You’ll also see an $80,000 home we bought for $100. In addition, we’ll look at several other deals we bought at the auction – including one we held for only 10 minutes and made $12,000 cash.
These days, we think buying pre-foreclosures subject-to the seller’s mortgage is where the best deals are found. You’ll find out why when you attend April’s meeting!
North Georgia REIA is passionate about your financial freedom. We want you to live your best life! We will NEVER waste your valuable time with fluff-filled, click-the-easy-button, get-rich-quick meetings. That’s a promise!
Remember: A good number of us meet at the Hilton Garden Inn around 5:30 to have supper before the meeting. The what’s-happening-now dinner conversation is always enlightening…and it’s a great way to network with other like-minded capitalist!
This will be a great evening. We look forward to seeing your smiling face. Please bring family and friends. And remember: We LOVE questions and input – questions and input make us all better, smarter, wiser real estate investors!
Bill and Kim Cook
COST: $10/person (kids under 18 cruise in for free).
OUR WEBSITE: http://CashFlowREI.com