At July’s meeting, we’ll discuss two topics 1) How to buy houses PRE-foreclosure, 2) Lee Perkins, our long-time real estate attorney, will talk about the new – and much more complicated – closing documents we’ll soon be forced to use.
– How to buy a property that’s advertised for foreclosure BEFORE it’s auctioned on the courthouse steps
– Why buying pre-foreclosure is often better than buying on the courthouse steps.
– How to make sense out of the legal ads
– How to transfer the legal ad info onto our Foreclosure Sheet (NOTE: Everyone attending will get a free copy of our Foreclosure Sheet.)
– How to put together your foreclosure book
– How to map out foreclosure properties
– Where to stand after knocking on the homeowner’s door
– What to say at the homeowner’s door
– What to ask at the homeowner’s kitchen table
– How to close a deal in less than 10 days
– Why the HUD-1 is going away?
– What closing documents are taking the place of the HUD-1?
– Will closings get easier or harder?
– Will closings take longer or shorter to close?
This will be an information packed meeting! And remember, North Georgia REIA is coming to a close with the end of December’s meeting. Between now and then, show up and get your real estate investing questions answered!